7.3.19

New in: February 2019

aromatherapy associates mattifying moisturiser

Zebra metallic gel pens

Lidl stationery

The Works Stationery

Last month I got a bit carried away buying stationery, including an Aliexpress haul for which I still have about a month of waiting time left, but in the meantime here's what I got last month besides my Valentine's gifts from Dot.  

A Dr Pawpaw peach lip balm from TKMaxx for £3, an Aromatherapy Associates Mattifying Moisturiser for £2 at Poundstretcher. A set of metallic Zebra pens from poundland for just £1.

From Lidl, a reusable glass bottle and a set of kitchen themed sticky notes. And last but not least, a £2 pink iridescent sketchbook and a watercolour paper pad for £3, both from from The Works. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)