5.6.18

Favourite Lip Combination for Spring

Natural Lips for Spring





I'm a big fan of a natural makeup look (even though I love a cat eye liner) and my lips are no exception to this. Recently I've been loving this combination: The Body Shop Lip & Cheek Stain worn under a layer of Clinique Chubby Stick in Super Strawberry.

The lip stain by TBS has been discontinued and they now have a whole new range of lip stains which I am interested in trying as well as the L'oreal tinted lip oils. The Clinique Chubby stick in Super Strawberry I found to be not moisturising enough for colder months but for spring and summer I think it is ideal as it adds a bit of nourishment and a hint of colour and shine. 

I like to layer both products to achieve a more even and pigmented colour but still looking like I haven't tried too hard - great for every day and any casual occasions. 

What are your go to spring and summer products?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)