12.6.18

2 Lip Products for a Natural Look

Clarins Instant Light & Burts Bees Lip Shine


Clarins Instant Light & Burts Bees Lip Shine

Just last week I wrote about a couple of my favourite lip products for spring, both of which have a red tint to them, but if you are not to keen on colour or not a fan of red, then these might be a better choice. 

I've had the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in Rose Shimmer for a while but only recently got into it - it leaves a super sheer, slightly glossy finish that can be built up (although this particular colour can leave a milky look on if I do layer it on, so I avoid doing that). It moisturises my lips plus it has a sweet vanilla scent. Just what I need if I want that natural makeup look which I've been more into recently. 

As the Clarins product has virtually no pigmentation, if I'm looking to add some extra colour and shine, I layer the Burt's Bees Lip Shine in Smooch on top, which looks very dark on the tube but sheers out once applied on the lips - you can go as natural as you want: a dot applied to the centre then smoothed out, or an even layer all over for a more visibly colourful finish.

Have you tried any of these lip products?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)