24.4.18

New In: March 2018

H&M Pepsi Hoodie

Epsom Salts

H&M was having a sale and they offer free delivery to H&M Club members, which I am part of, so decided it would be nice to add to my collection of casual items a hoodie with a retro Pepsi logo, which is intended as something ironic because you might know I don't drink fizzy stuffs and I haven't done regularly in over 10 years (I only drink it when the other choice might be alcohol). 

Anyway, the other thing I have to show you is a new bag of Epsom Salts, which are amazing for putting in your bath and relaxing, plus I believe it helps with hormones. It could also be used to make a body scrub but I haven't tried that yet. I got mine from b&m for less than £2.50 but you can also find it in Superdrug and Boots.

Hope this isn't too disappointing for you as I actually didn't get that many things last month, and most of them I already mentioned in my last video (above) that's why there's not many pictures. But here will be more to see on the next New In instalment.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)