19.9.17

New in: August 2017

Flowers
Bowie Legacy Vinyl
Bowie Legacy Vinyl
Nikon 35mm lens & iPad mini
Paper Mate Ink Joy gel pens
Sukin Rosehip Oil
H&M Pink Mohair Jumper
Pusheen Socsk & Tetley Hedgehog

It was my birthday last month and Dot spoiled me with an Ipad mini and a new 35mm lens for my camera. He also got me flowers, a Bowie vinyl and paper mate Ink Joy gel pens. 

I also got some stationery and a Nivea night cream from my in-laws and I treated myself to a Sukin Rosehip Oil and Garnier SPF 50 face mist.

With my H&M birthday discount I got a pink mohair jumper. Found a cute set of Pusheen socks in Primark, and a Tetley Hedgehog figure from a charity shop for 50p.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)