1.8.14

Mohair Cardigan

Mohair Cardigan
Mohair Cardigan

Mohair cardigan: H&M (similar)
T-shirt: H&M (similar)
Skinny Jeans: Topshop
Cutout boots: H&M (similar)

Only a couple of weeks until my birthday haha. I'm quite excited as I think Dot has got a surprise for me and for once I actually don't know what it is (I get excited when I get him gifts and end up giving him clues until he figures out what it is, and sometimes I just make him tell me when he gets me something for I can't wait). He already revealed one of my birthday gifts a few days ago which is tickets to see the Horrors in October. Excited? yes! can't wait.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)