27.6.14

A Walk In The Park

forest photography uk squirrel
forest photography uk squirrel
forest photography uk squirrel
forest photography uk squirrel
forest photography uk squirrel
forest photography uk squirrel

Or should I say forest? A couple of weeks ago hubby and I took a short drive to a park I hadn't been to before which I assume is why I can't remember its name (just asked, it's Norsey Wood). We saw quite a few fluffy-tailed squirrels but no hedgehogs :(

My outfit is something I threw on last minute - Cardigan: H&M, Linen top: Forever 21, Jeans: Topshop, Leather boots: H&M. (similar: cardigan, top, jeans, boots)

xo

PS. Don't forget to sign up here to get £5 off + 15% off on feelunique.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)