19.12.13

Wool Biker Jacket

wool moto jacket
oasap jumper

Wool jacket: H&M (similar)
Jumper: OASAP
Necklace: H&M (similar)
Cotton shirt: New Look
Trousers: H&M (similar)
Cutout boots: H&M (similar)

Did you see the moon this morning? It looked huge! I took a few pictures and will upload them soon :)
This week I was waiting for my Look magazine to come but it didn't and then looked at the date on the one from last week, turns out it is supposed to be "next week's one" so there was no new magazine to read this week ;( ha.

xo

PS. Last chance to enter my £1,000 worth of Damaris lingerie giveaway here. And win a dress of your choice with DresSale here.

4 comments:

  1. Nice look, love these colors for winter :)

    See you guapa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pero que guapa, estas preciosa y super abrigadita :)
    besos

    a bit of lemon

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡Qué buen look!, y tiene pinta de abrigar muchísimo.

    Te sigo con mi actual perfil, ¡que me cambie! :)

    ¡Espero que pases unas navidades estupendas!

    Coletas-Rebeldes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)