9.3.23

All Used Up #20

All Used Up #20

Welcome to the 20th edition of All Used Up!

Authentic Biotics Pro-Aging Natural Skincare Capsules*: contains 100% naturally sourced ingredients including Vitamins C, D3, E, K2, B3 and B7, as well as Zinc, Flavanols, Glycosylceramides, and Superoxide Dismutase. While taking this supplement for only 30 days might not be enough to see a very noticeable difference, I found my nails seemed to grow faster and my skin felt soft, moisturised and had barely any breakouts while taking them. Unfortunately I found the capsules quite big and difficult to take (they even got stuck a couple of times which was a bit traumatising), and while there was no aftertaste, I did experience repeating it a few minutes after taking it, with a strong herbal scent. 

Iunik Propolis Vitamin Synergy Serum: this hydrates and lightly moisturises the skin, while giving an extraordinary glow to the skin in two ways: skin reflects light because it is moisturised and hydrated but also seemed to give the most subtle sun-kissed look to my skin. I feel like it helped reduce some pigmentation I have had for years while being gentle on the skin. Would repurchase. 

Neogen Real Bakuchiol Firming Serum*: contains 10% Phyto-Retinol complex which is comprised of Bakuchiol plus Blackberry Extract and Squalane. I also liked that it contains Peptides ( Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 and Acetyl Hexapeptide-8) to further help smooth and firm the skin; plus Vitamin C and E, and Guaiazulene. When using this serum my skin felt softer and smoother. 

Nivea Cashmere & Cottonseed Oil Care Shower*: infused with vitamins C & E, plus nourishing oils of Cottonseed and Grapeseed Oil, it cleanses well and leaves skin feeling soft with a baby powder/candy-like scent. The bottle was a bit flimsy as every plastic container seems to be these days and the scent wasn't my favourite but it does the job and it's affordable. 

Iunik Propolis Vitamin Eye Cream: this nourishing cream smells amazing and feels very light on the skin. It helped achieve a smoother look on my eye area thanks to Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, and Niacinamide. It also contains soothing Probiotics, Centella, Rosemary and Chamomile Extracts, plus it is amazing value for money. Would definitely repurchase. 

Paco Rabanne Olympea EDP: a long lasting, sweet and warm fragrance. With top notes of Jasmine and Tangerine, Heart Notes of Ginger Flower and Ambergris, and Base Notes of Vanilla and Cashmeran Wood. The most noticeable notes for me are the Vanilla one which is reminiscent of Salted Caramel and gives it a gourmand quality. While it is a really nice perfume I don't think I would have it again as it didn't amaze me.

Have you tried any of these products?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)