3.1.23

Garnier Vitamin C Micellar Water

Garnier Micellar Vitamin C Cleansing Water

A few months ago I received the Garnier Micellar Vitamin C Cleansing Water, which is designed to remove makeup and cleanse the face, eyes and lips without the need to rinse it off. 

Ideal for dull and uneven skin, this Micellar Water is enriched with Vitamin Cg to help brighten the skin. 

The simple formulation contains only 10 ingredients; with some notable ones including Glycerin, Hydrogenated Castor Oil and Ascorbyl Glucoside. 

This Micellar Water does effectively remove makeup easily, has a mild soapy scent which I like and it also leaves skin feeling very soft. 

While I'm not sure it has provided any brightening to my skin given that I always rinse off the product, it might be worth a try if you are looking to incorporate vitamin C into your skincare routine. 

Given it is effective and affordable, I would have it again and would recommend it for gentle makeup removal.

Find the Garnier Micellar Vitamin C Cleansing Water at Superdrug, Savers and Sephora

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)