24.1.23

Garnier Pineapple & Amla Haircare Collection

Garnier Pineapple & Amla Ultimate Blends Haircare Collection

A couple of months ago Garnier sent me some products to try from their new Ultimate Blends Pineapple & Amla Haircare range:

Pineapple & Amla Hair Mask: it has a delicious pineapple scent and a non greasy consistency. When used as a leave-in conditioner it leaves hair soft and reduced frizz considerably and the fragrance lasted until the next day. However, it does have kaolin which absorbs moisture and made my hair feel a bit dry and lacklustre, so I will not be using it as a leave in conditioner again. 

I also used it as a wash-off hair mask and it made hair soft and shiny. However on both instances I felt like my hair would get a bit tangled because of the dryness caused by the kaolin. I would only recommend if you are looking for a hair mask that helps increase volume and your hair is not easily tangled. 

Pineapple & Amla Shampoo: It has a delicious juicy, sweet pineapple scent. This shampoo has a lightweight gel-like consistency that gently lathers but cleanses scalp well without any irritation or dryness. It rinses off easily and leaves hair smelling nice and feeling soft. My hair also seems to be shinier, which I like. 

Pineapple & Amla Conditioner: like the other products in the range, it has a delicious pineapple scent. It is easy to apply and rinse off, though I would recommend storing the bottle upside down to help dispense the product. This conditioner makes my hair feel soft and shiny. I believe the inclusion of Kaolin in the formula can make hair feel dry and become tangled easily, however, it also makes the hair appear more voluminous so I would recommend this conditioner for thin or flat hair that does not become tangled easily. 

The whole range smells amazing and helped increase shine and add volume to my hair, however, the mask and the conditioner left my hair feeling somewhat dry and a bit rough because of the lack of silicones. Out of the 3 products the only one I would have again is the shampoo.

Find the Ultimate Blends Pineapple & Amla Haircare at Look Fantastic and Superdrug

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)