15.9.22

New in: August 2022

New in: August 2022

New in: August 2022

New in: August 2022 free samples

New in: August 2022 Levis jeans outlet

New in: August 2022

It was my birthday last month and Dot spoiled me with some skincare, crystals, stationery, a Powerpuff Girls sweatshirt, Whittard Instant Tea (not pictured) in Mango & Passionfruit and Pink Lemonade and some Gucci Loafers which were too big so had to be returned :'(

From my in laws I received some shower goodies, socks and also Winnie the Pooh PJs from my niece.

From Aliexpress I purchased some oracle cards and a phone tripod; Nail polish remover pads are from my mother in law; received Prada Paradox, Marc Jacobs Daisy Ever So Fresh and YSL Libre (not pictured) perfume samples and Clarins Beauty Flash Peel and Beauty Flash Balm samples. The Pixi Natural Brow Duo was on clearance at Boots for £3.

We went to the Braintree Outlet for my birthday and in the Levi's shop I got a pair of Bootcut Jeans. The Powerpuff Girls shorts were only £2 from Primark and they match my sweatshirt!

Last month I also received my latest YesStyle order (post coming soon), was gifted the Refillable Lancôme La Vie Est Belle perfume and Refill (full review here), and a box of goodies from the Vichy Skin Société (haul coming later!).

Did you get anything nice last month?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)