23.12.21

New In: November 2021

Superdrug Haul

Dr Jart Ceramidin

Margiela Replica Fireplace

Simple Micellar Water

Next Leather Crossbody Bag

Last month I got a few skincare items and a new little bag. 

From Superdrug I've been purchasing a lot of skincare, including the Me+ Hyaluronic & Niacinamide CleanserOptimum Retinol Serum Extra Strength 0.3%, and Simply Pure Hydrating Serum. I got all 3 items for less than the price of the retinol serum - sometimes they have really good offers and I cannot resist ha!

A few free samples I receive last month are Vichy Mineral 89 Serum, Avon Renewal Power Protinol Serum, Dr Jart Ceramidin Liquid, Serum and Cream; 2 Maison Margiela Replica By The Fireplace perfumes and a Good Girl by Carolina Herrera perfume.

Also from Superdrug I got the Simple Water Boost Micellar Cleansing Water, Garnier Aloe Refreshing Gel Wash and a sample of Cetraben Cream.

Last but not least, a cute burgundy leather crossbody bag which was originally from Next and £24, from Choice and for just £6.

Did you get anything nice last month?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)