9.12.21

All Used Up #12

All Used Up #12

A new instalment of the All Used Up (aka Empties) series is finally here after approximately 3 months! With half of it being skincare and the other half body and haircare. I've been trying to use up as many products as possible as I've been doing some shopping and also need to make some space in case I receive any more beauty products for Christmas ;) 

Avon Buttermilk & Cocoa Rich Shower Creme: from their Moon Milk Collection, this creamy body wash is enriched with glycerin, vitamins B5, E and cacao extract. The scent reminds me a bit of carrot cake, very spicy with cinnamon and nutmeg notes. It leaves skin very soft and would definitely use it again.

Avon Nourishing Body Wash with Coca Butter: I love anything chocolate scented (and vanilla and rose too!) so I wanted to try this body wash. It contains glycerin, vitamin E and Cacao Seed Butter. This doesn't smell that much of chocolate, but still has a sweet scent and leaves skin very soft and smooth. Would buy again.

L'OrĂ©al Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Conditioner: designed for dry to very dry hair, this thick cream conditioner leaves hair feeling softer and has a delicate scent which  I like. Contains several natural oils like Coconut and Sunflower, plus flower extracts from Camomile, Calendula, Linseed, Gardenia and Rose. It is very rich and nourishing however, if you have fine hair it could weigh it down. Would buy again.

E45 Dry Scalp Shampoo: A perfume free, hypoallergenic shampoo to help soothe dry scalps and reduce itchiness and dandruff thanks to the use of Climbazole. It is very gentle and does not really lather up when massaged on the scalp, however cleanses well and leaves hair soft without weighing it down or making my scalp drier. I did like it but towards the end of the bottle it stopped working however it is a very gentle product that I would use again. Ful review here

Naturally Radiant Renewing Night Cream: Rich but not greasy, very nourishing and helps skin look plumper and more even in the morning. It has a fresh scent and is suitable for all skin types. This is my 2nd or 3rd pot of this and I would keep repurchasing. Full review here

The Inkey List Retinol: this serum contains two forms of retinol (1% Retistar stabilised retinol compound and 0.5% granactive retinoid) to help increase collagen production and promote skin renewal. Every morning after using this my skin would feel so smooth and I believe it helped smooth out some scarring and even out skin tone. Full review here. I would use it again however there's another serum I've bought that I want to try first.

Superdrug Vitamin C Booster: using a vitamin C derivative, this serum helps brighten the skin while leaving it moisturised and soft. It is very affordable and I like the citrus scent. Don't expect extreme results with it but if you are new to vitamin C it is worth a try. Full review here.

The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%: a serum that helps control oil production and has antibacterial properties thanks to the zinc in the formula. This would be my 2nd or 3rd bottle and I have used niacinamide + zinc serums from other brands in between. After years of using this type of serum I believe my skin is no longer in need of it as it can actually make it feel a bit dry. Probably won't repurchase for that reason. Full review here.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)