14.9.21

Alien Goddess Eau De Parfum

Alien Goddess Eau De Parfum

Another perfume sample I recently received is Alien Goddess by Mugler, which is the newest addition to the Alien feminine fragrance family. 

Alien Goddess is a Floral, Oriental, Woody Eau de Parfum, which consists of "3 olfactory revelations":

  • Radiant Revelation: a top note of sparkling Italian Bergamot essence.
  • Miraculous Revelation: middle notes of Jasmine Grandiflorum, an intense solar flower.
  • Mindful Revelation: base notes of warmth-evoking Bourbon Vanilla.

Upon first application of Alien Goddess I perceive very faint citrus with a stronger note of coconut, which quickly evolves into a light floral mix which includes jasmine and heliotrope, before finally settling on the skin as a warm vanilla base.

While I like the overall scent of this fragrance, I find that it does not last very long on the skin and once a couple of hours have passed it is barely perceptible (which I find quite disappointing for a premium fragrance), leaving only a hint of dry vanilla and mostly musky cashmeran wood, which I'm not the biggest fan of. 

Alien Goddess would make a nice summer fragrance, especially on more hot or humid climates because of the tropical notes, as well as the lightness which will prevent it from becoming overpowering.

Find Alien Goddess at Feel Unique and Look Fantastic.

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)