8.7.21

New In: May & June 2021

iUnik Galactomyces Serum

Avene Cleanance SPF 50

Cogerie Cleanser

Effaclar Duo +

Elizabeth Arden Capsules

Skincare Haul

Japanese Beauty Haul

Haru Haru Wonder Toner

Korean Skincare Samples

QD Stationery Haul

I may have forgotten to do a New In post in May so here is what I have purchased and been kindly gifted over the past 2 months. Featuring lots of skincare, stationery and samples!

Some skincare from YesStyle: the iUnik Galactomyces Serum and the Klavuu Deep Ocean Gel Comforter*. From a boot sale I got some Pilot Frixion Eraseable Pens and an Avene Cleanance SPF 50.

From TK Maxx I got a Cogerie Facial Cleansing Foam, and some samples I received in May were the Narciso Rodriguez Musc Noir perfume, a full size Effaclar Duo +, Estee Lauder DayWear Cream and Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Capsules.

Dotcito got me The Ordinary Amino Acids + B5 Serum, Simple Triple Protect Moisturiser SPF 30, Indeed Labs Nanoblur Colour Corrector, and Nivea Naturally Good Argan Oil Night Cream.

Last month I was lucky enough to be selected for the J-Beauty collaboration with YesStyle (I made a video about it).

On my last YesStyle order I bought another iUnik serum, the Propolis Vitamin Synergy Serum and I was also sent the Haru Haru Wonder Black Rice Hyaluronic Toner*. The package included 2 free samples: by Wishtrend Polyphenols in Propolis Ampoule and Holika Holika Super Ceramide Cream (get money off your YesStyle order with code NAV2019).

From QD I got some stationery: a Paper Mate ink joy pen with a Paper Mate corrector, a pack of 3 mini notebooks and a hedgehog memo block.

Did you get anything nice last month?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)