22.7.21

All Used Up #10

All Used Up #10

Welcome to another edition of All Used Up! With 50% shower products as I like to use different ones each day to change it up ha.

Elysium Spa Dead Sea Salt Bath & Shower Gel: I really love the fresh citrus scent of this product, it cleanses my skin well without leaving any residue or build up, plus the glycerin makes my skin very soft and supple. As well as Sea Salt it also contains Magnesium Sulphate or Epsom Salts which I enjoy using. I got this for Christmas but it is super affordable and I'll definitely get some more.

Nivea Shower Mousse in Frozen Berry: It produced a nice-consistency mousse, gently cleansed and moisturised the skin leaving it soft thanks to glycerin, hydrolized silk and castor oil. It has a sweet, powdery fragrance and I like that it could also be used for shaving. I believe this product has now been discontinued now but there are other shower mousse options available.

Dove Pomegranate & Hibiscus Tea Body Wash: a very creamy shower product that lightly cleanses and softens the skin. I like Dove products but I feel like they do leave a build up of product on the skin with continuous use, which is why I like to alternate with other brands. I liked the fruity scent that reminds me of berry yogurt. 

Garnier Moisture Bomb Multi Protecting Hydrating Mist: Suitable for dehydrated skin with moisturising glycerin, antioxidant vitamin C and pomegranate, and hyaluronic acid. It is a great product to use on the go or to reapply sunscreen over makeup. Sometimes it takes me ages to finish a product and I think this one has also been discontinued but Garnier have come out with a dupe for the La Roche-Posay SPF Face Mist

Fresh Soy Face Cleanser: a very gentle, skin softening cleanser. I think this is ideal for oily or combination skin and for summer mornings as you don't go to bed with thick moisturisers which might be a bit hard to wash off using this cleanser as it is quite mild. Did not irritate my skin thanks to its soothing Aloe, Cucumber and Rose Extracts, and left my skin very soft because of Soybean, Sunflower and Borage seed oils. It is suitable for all skin types and can be used on face and eyes. I would definitely have it again.

Lacura ProRevive Hand Cream: it is a light but moisturising hand cream as it contains Glycerin, Soybean Oil, Beeswax and Vitamin E. I love that it has both UVB and UVA filters which protects from burning and ageing, it also forms a protective film that prevented my hands from drying out when washing them. The tube contains a whopping 125 ml which has lasted me ages. I believe it might be a dupe for the Dove Pro Age Hand Cream. I received this as a gift one Christmas as well and it is from Aldi so it will be affordable and I would definitely buy this. 

Have you tried any of these products?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)