22.4.21

New in: March 2021

Peanuts Snoopy Sweatshirt

Korres Rose Hand Cream

YSL Libre

Dr Hauschka

Naturally Radiant Serum

Beauty Laundrette

This year I've started to get more consistent work and with that also more consistent income (yay!) so I've started to treat mahself a bit more. Here are some of the things I got last month:

Dotcito also spoiled me and got me a Peanuts Sweatshirt and a L'Oréal Extraoirdinary Oil Conditioner; as well as a Korres Japanese Rose Hand Cream and the Garnier Organic Lemongrass Face Wash.

Last month I received a couple of samples from Yves Saint Laurent, the Libre EDT and Touche Eclat Le Teint. Another sample I received was the Dr Hauschka Balancing Day Lotion.

Last but not least is a mini Superdrug haul, where I got the Naturally Radiant Glow Prebiotic Booster, Botanical Lab Pumpkin & Papaya Enzyme Exfoliator, and the Beauty Laundrette Pink Satin Creamy Body Wash and Whipped Body Moisturiser

Did you get anything nice last month?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)