20.11.18

The Body Shop Strawberry Smoothing Face Mist

The Body Shop Strawberry Smoothing Face Mist

A couple of months ago I used my £5 birthday voucher at The Body Shop to get their Strawberry Smoothing Face Mist as I've been into face mists lately and who doesn't want smoother skin, am I right?

This strawberry scented face mist is supposed to give a smoother looking complexion by hydrating and refining the texture of skin. It contains blueberry, sugarcane, orange, strawberry, lemon, guava, organic aloe vera, and sugar maple extracts which help exfoliate and soothe skin. 

It is suitable for all skin types and "makeup friendly" but I only use it at night: I spray it a couple of times on my hand, rub my hands together then apply to my face, instead of spraying directly onto face as you have to close eyes and mouth plus "wipe excess product off eyes and mouth" once applied. 

About the product: firstly, I love the smell, it's fruity without it being artificial (even tough the formula does contain fragrance). It's easy to use and lightly hydrates my skin. In the morning when I wash my face, my skin feels smoother and looks a bit more even, which is great. 

At first I thought it was a bit overpriced, however it seems like it will last quite a while, so if you are interested in face mists do give this one a try. 

The Body Shop Strawberry Smoothing Face Mist is £6. 

Are you a fan of facial mists?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)