18.9.18

3 Natural Ways To Help You Fall Asleep At Night

Yellow chrysanthemum


We've all been there - it's night time, we're laying in bed waiting to fall asleep as we have to get up early the next day and it is just not happening. It can be very frustrating, as well as exhausting when you wake up in the morning feeling anything but refreshed. So here are 3 of my favourite ways to help me fall asleep at night: 

1. Lavender essential oil: the relaxing aroma helps me drift off plus I don't wake up once during the night. What I do is put 1 or 2 drops on a tissue and put it somewhere near my bed. Try: Tisserand Lavander Oil £6.

2. Camomile Tea: Technically not a tea but an infusion, this mild drink has been used for centuries to promote sleep and reduce insomnia. Just drink a hot cup of camomile tea before going to bed. Try: Camomile & Spiced Apple Tea £1.70

3. Epsom Salts: Not to be confused with bath salts, these are actually composed of magnesium and sulphate. Magnesium helps produce serotonin, which relaxes the body. Just add half a cup to a hot bath in the evening and you will feel drowsy in no time. Try: Westlab Epsom Salts £2.50

Have you tried any of these methods before?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)