30.8.18

Two The Ordinary Products for Acne Prone Skin

AHA 30% + BHA 2% and Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1

It's no news that I've struggled with acne prone skin for about 2 decades now. At times it will behave itself only to take a turn for the worse soon after. Last year I broke out really bad around my jaw area, which indicated hormonal issues (spoiler alert: I had a massive cyst on my ovary that's now long gone). 

This year, around March I started breaking out quite bad once more and I worried it would be hormones again, but I persisted and tried not to stress and get better sleep as well as being more consistent with my skincare (also adding a couple of products to my routine) and completely stopped consuming dairy and things seem to have improved since. 

Since May I started using The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% serum and I noticed how when applied to new and forming spots would help decrease the inflammation in about a day, and it would make a spot go away almost completely in only a matter of days. So I've been using this serum every morning and night all over my face and it's a must have for me now. 

As my skin was so inflamed and irritated I wanted to wait a bit before trying out The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% peeling solution, but I finally did about 4 or 5 weeks ago and have been using this mask once a week since then. After using my skin feels so much smoother and softer, I think spot marks are fading very well and since the first time I used it I noticed that new spots weren't appearing as frequently, which is amazing. I will keep using the mask as there's a lot of texture issues left by all the spots I was getting and hopefully it will improve that as well. 

The Ordinary products are so affordable but I took advantage of a sale at House of Fraser and a £10 voucher that I had so I actually only paid 35p for both items haha. 

Have you tried any The Ordinary products? 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)