23.6.16

Denim Jacket & White Trainers

h&m denim jacket
h&m denim jacket
H&M denim jacket
(Similar: White Jumper)

Penultimate look post with the old hair, though if you really want to see it go to my instagram where I posted a picture of it a while back. Don't know if I mentioned this before but I love this denim jacket from H&M, it's comfortable, thick but not too warm, so perfect for a chilly summer day, love the silver hardware, the distressing on it and the secret pockets inside, which fit my phone perfectly! I'm still on the lookout for a pair of leather sandals, light wash jeans and/or shorts and maybe a straw hat too. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)