14.7.15

Palmer's Line Smoothing Eye Cream

Palmer's Line Smoothing Eye Cream

As the skincare fan that I am, it is also important, in my opinion, to look after the delicate eye area with an appropriate product. Currently I've been using Palmer's Line Smoothing Eye Cream, which is marketed a s a rich anti wrinkle eye cream with peptide complex and retinol, and it's non-irritating.

Some of the beneficial ingredients in this eye cream include: cocoa & shea butters to deeply moisturise and nourish, retinol to encourage skin's renewal, peptide complex to support skin structure, vitamin E as antioxidant, aloe vera to calm and soothe skin, milk proteins to help improve texture and tone of skin, and evening primrose to soothe stressed skin.

What I like about the Palmer's Line Smoothing Eye Cream, besides its subtle cocoa scent, is that it has a thick consistency but doesn't feel heavy or greasy and glides onto the skin with ease. My skin doesn't feel tight or look shiny after using it, and it leaves it feeling soft. As for the texture of my eye area, I am not quite sure that it has changed at all even though I've been using it for months.


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)