23.7.14

Garnier Anti-Sun-Damage Daily Eye Cream

Garnier Anti-Sun-Damage Daily Eye Cream

I only started using an eye cream about 4 years ago, and I try to choose one with an SPF included in it, though they are a bit harder to find or on the pricier side, so a few months back when I was running out of my eye cream I saw the Garnier Nutrisioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun-Damage Daily Eye Cream in TKMaxx, so I picked it up. 

This eye cream claims to help reverse signs of sun damage around the eye area, such as fine lines, sun spots and dullness, as well as prevent future signs of aging with its SPF 15 UVA/UVB. 

Garnier Anti-Sun-Damage Daily Eye Cream has quite a thick consistency, like an actual cream, instead of a lighter and more adequate one for the eye area, which feels a bit heavy and makes concealer cake on top of it. This eye cream also has a very apparent sunscreen smell to it, which I don't really mind but this product resembles pretty much a regular sunscreen instead of an eye cream.

About the sun damage reversal, I don't think it has done much about fine lines under my eyes but a sun spot on my eye area seems to be fading away, keeping in mind that I also use a serum aimed at reducing brown spots I can't really tell if it really is effective in reducing them.

Garnier Anti-Sun-Damage Daily Eye Cream is a product that I probably wouldn't repurchase but if you'd like to give it a try find it in Ulta and Ebay.

Have you tried this eye cream?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)