4.9.24

Dolce Garden EDP

Dolce Garden EDP

I received the Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Garden EDP from the Superdrug Community.

I really like the pink packaging and delicate details on the pink glass bottle, including the textured bow and flower-shaped cap.

The notes for this fragrance are:

🍊Top: Magnolia, Neroli & Mandarin Orange

🥥 Heart: Coconut, Frangipani and Ylang-Ylang

🥛 Base: Vanilla Absolute, Almond Milk and Sandalwood

Upon first spray, the volatile, sweet citrus notes of Neroli and Mandarin are very perceivable. It quickly transforms into a creamier scent, where Coconut is the star. Upon dry-down the creamy Coconut remains and intertwines with the Vanilla Absolute and Almont Milk most noticeably on me, leaving a soft, comforting aroma on the skin.

Longevity is quite short for an EDP, but I'm not surprised considering the fragrance is not very strong to begin with so it is a great option if you prefer lighter fragrances that are not overpowering. 

Overall, a beautiful, soft and delectable scent for SS, day or night, which is perfect for gourmand fragrance fans like me!


Find Dolce Garden EDP at Superdrug and Look Fantastic.


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)