31.3.24

Superdrug Extracts Mallow Flower Heat Protection Spray

Superdrug Extracts Mallow Flower Heat Protection Spray

Recently I received the Superdrug Extracts Mallow Flower Heat Protection Spray* to test and review.

Love the pink packaging and vanilla-cinnamon scent, quite sweet but I really enjoy it. I also like that it is lightweight and has heat protection up to 230° C.

Notable ingredients include Glycerin, Fructooligosaccharides, Beetroot Extract, Lactic Acid and Mallow Flower Extract to moisturise, reduce frizz and increase shine.

It made my hair feel soft, increased shine and reduced frizz, however the results were not as good as with other products that I have used. I would love to see some added ingredients to increase smoothness and frizz control, such as keratin and/or some plant oils.

It is an affordable heat protectant so it is worth giving it a try if you use heat styling tools.


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)