22.6.23

Garnier Ultimate Blends Smoothing Hair Food Coconut & Macadamia

Garnier Ultimate Blends Smoothing Hair Food Coconut & Macadamia

A few weeks back I was kindly sent the Garnier Ultimate Blends Smoothing Hair Food Coconut & Macadamia range for Frizzy Hair to test and review. Here are my thoughts: 

Garnier Ultimate Blends Smoothing Hair Food Coconut and Macadamia Shampoo
This clear shampoo has a lightweight consistency, lathers gently and cleanses the scalp and hair well. It rinses out easily, leaving my hair feeling very soft and nourished. I enjoy the nutty scent and how easy it is to use. Would purchase. 

Garnier Ultimate Blends Smoothing Hair Food Coconut and Macadamia Conditioner
This conditioner does not have added kaolin like the Pineapple version so it does not feel drying on the hair. It has a light, creamy consistency and rinses out easily, leaving my hair feeling very soft and smooth. I also like the nutty fragrance of it. Would purchase.

Garnier Ultimate Blends Smoothing Hair Food Coconut and Macadamia 3 in 1 Hair Mask
This hair mask is very lightweight in consistency, almost as light as the conditioner in this range. I used a tiny amount as a leave-in conditioner and it helped soften my hair but not so much with the frizz. As a mask it seems to have better frizz-reducing properties. I like that it is a versatile product and the pot is huge so I would consider purchasing it.

I wish this range used silicones to further help with frizz. I would also like to see more leave-in products in this range such as an oil or styling cream but overall I enjoy the nutty  (with a hint of coconut) fragrance, how it helps control frizz and leaves my hair very soft and without weighing it down. 

Find the Garnier Ultimate Blends Smoothing Hair Food Coconut & Macadamia range at Superdrug & Look Fantastic

Have you tried Garnier Ultimate Blends Haircare?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)