13.4.23

Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra Clarifying Face Oil

Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra Clarifying Face Oil

Recently I was kindly sent the Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra Clarifying Face Oil to try out. 

This facial oil is designed for oily to blemish-prone skin and contains 1.5% salicylic acid to exfoliate the skin. 

It also contains soothing Aloe, Camomile Flower Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract, plus Silymarin and Black Cumin Seed Oils; Licorice Root and Hexylresorcinol reduce hyperpigmentation while skin is moisturised with Cranberry, Flax and Jojoba Seed Oils.

I love the packaging, the cardboard box and glass bottle feel very high quality and luxurious. 

The Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra Clarifying Face Oil is easy to apply and the dropper allows for precise dosage. I use around 3 drops which is enough to cover my whole face. 

At first it has a pungent smell which I believe is derived from the Black Cumin Seed Oil, but after a few minutes it transforms into the most beautiful mandarin fragrance thanks to the Neroli Oil which I really enjoy.

After using it consistently for over a week I can confirm that it has helped reduce pigmentation from both breakouts and sun damage. I also noticed reduced redness.

It also moisturises my skin without any greasy feeling as the oils used in this formula are higher in linoleic acid, which is also great for breakout-prone skin.

While it did not prevent new breakouts, the few ones I experienced while using this oil seemed to heal more quickly.

I will continue to use the Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra Clarifying Face Oil in my routine and would recommend it if you suffer with oily skin, breakouts and hyperpigmentation.

Find the Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra Clarifying Face Oil at Cult Beauty, Space NK and John Lewis

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)