16.2.23

YesStyle Haul #12

YesStyle Haul #12
@skincarestationery YesStyle haul featuring products with peptides 💕 use code NAV2019 for money off your next order. #YSLuxSkinCare @YesStyleInfluencers @YesStyle #peptides #yesstyle #ceramides #yesstylehaul #iunik #beautyofjoseon #dhc #skincarehaul ♬ ily (i love you baby) - Surf Mesa

I know it's not in order as I didn't post hauls 9 - 11, but this is my biggest YesStyle haul yet! I won a $100 coupon in one of their giveaways and this is what I got:

Have you tried any of these products?

Don't forget to use code NAV2019 to get money off your next YesStyle order and join the YesStyle Influencer Program to get a sponsored item every month!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)