11.10.22

Garnier Argan & Camellia No Rinse Conditioner

Garnier Argan & Camellia No Rinse Conditioner

A few months back I received the Garnier Ultimate Blends Marvellous Oils Argan & Camellia Nourishing No Rinse Conditioner, to try out and review. 

This leave-in conditioner is designed to provide intense nourishment and more shine to dry, dull hair. It is silicone free for a 'natural feel'. 

To use you are meant to skip conditioner in the shower after washing your hair, then use this product and leave it on, with the premise of saving up to 100 litres of water per tube, compared to a 200ml rinse-off conditioner. 

This no rinse conditioner is packaged with 75% less plastic, and uses cardboard tube. It is also cruelty free. 

The main ingredients in the formula are Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sunflower Seed Oil, Argan Oil and Camellia Seed Oil, which help nourish and soften the hair. 

The Garnier Ultimate Blends Marvellous Oils Argan & Camellia Nourishing No Rinse Conditioner has a lightweight lotion consistency that is easy to apply and work through the hair, without leaving it sticky. I use about half a teaspoon and it helps make my hair very soft, controls frizz and adds shine. It has a warm, floral scent, which I like. 

I have actually not used it instead of conditioner, as I don't dare leave the shower without having used conditioner on my hair, so I apply it afterwards for extra softness which has worked well for me.

If you are looking for a leave-in conditioner that detangles and softens hair using prized nourishing oils while being good value for money, and you are also interested in reducing your water consumption I would definitely recommend the Garnier Argan & Camellia No Rinse Conditioner.

Find it Feel Unique, Look Fantastic and Superdrug.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)