23.8.22

Superdrug B. Hydrate Brightening Eye Cream

B. Hydrate Brightening Eye Cream

A couple of weeks ago, Superdrug selected me to test their Hydrate Brightening Eye Cream, which is part of their recent B. Skincare range relaunch. 

The B. Brightening Eye Cream is designed to refresh and depuff the eye area thanks to Caffeine, Niacinamide and Peptides. It is suitable for all skin types.

This eye cream is described as a lightweight hydrating gel, however the texture is almost like a lotion which absorbs quickly and feels moisturising but never heavy.

The fact that it is fragrance free makes me more confident in using it without fear of developing irritation in the eye area due to added fragrance and believe this makes it suitable for sensitive skin.

The B. Brightening Eye Cream contains Caffeine and Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5 to help reduce the appearance of eye bags and dark circles, while Vitamin B3 or Niacinamide improves hydration, evens skin tone and reduces signs of ageing.

After using it for a week I believe it has reduced the darkness on the inner corners of my eyes even after I've had a couple of late nights. I also think it has reduced puffiness on my eye area, especially the upper eye, as the eyelid feels more comfortable as well.

Find the B. Hydrate Brightening Eye Cream at Superdrug.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)