5.5.22

All Used Up #14

All Used Up #14

Welcome to the newest instalment of the All Used Up series! 

This time we have 3 facial products and 3 hair and body products that I've managed to finish since the last time.

Dove Nourishing Secrets Invigorating Ritual Body Wash: this cleanser contains avocado oil and calendula extract and claims to make you feel revitalised. While I don't recall feeling that way after using it, I did really enjoy the scent of this moisturising body wash. I experienced no itching or dryness to my skin so would use it again.

Sanex Sensitive Shower Cream: with 0% sulphates, this gentle shower cream uses a prebiotic complex to soothe the skin and strengthen the skin barrier. It contains Glycerin as the second ingredient, plus Lactic Acid, Zinc and Whey Protein. It has a bit of a sour smell at times but it prevents my skin itching when I shower and have already repurchased!

Dove Nourishing Secrets Soothing Summer Ritual Conditioner: this hair conditioner is infused with aloe vera and rose water. Got it mainly because it mentions it is inspired by the rituals of Mexican women. It is a good hair conditioner however, the smell was just not for me - I expected a nice rose scent but it was more of a plant smell which I did not enjoy at all and would not repurchase because of that. 

haruharu Wonder Black Rice Hyaluronic Toner*: designed to deliver intense moisture and hydration to the skin, and formulated with 2,000ppm Black Rice Extract which is an antioxidant to prevent ageing signs. It is indeed very hydrating, easy to use and helps absorption of the following products. Would have it again!

Benton Snail Bee Ultimate Eye Cream*: very lightweight gel-cream consistency that gently hydrates the eye area. It can also be used on the face and it is a generous 30g size, so good value for money. Full of great ingredients such as probiotics, niacinamide, amino acids, ceramides and peptides (including Copper Tripeptide-1).  I believe it has even helped my lashes grow longer and they seem more dense too. Would also use this again.

Nivea Naturally Good Regenerating Night Cream: designed to help skin regenerate during the night and leave skin feeling supple the next morning, it contains Argan, Almond, Jojoba and Sunflower Oils, as well as Shea Butter and Vitamin E. The ingredients aren't bad however it seems to have been updated and it just doesn't feel as light or absorb easily anymore and for that reason I will not be repurchasing it.

Have you tried any of these products?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)