10.11.20

Lierac Hydragenist Rescue SOS Balm & Lip Balm

Lierac Hydragenist SOS & Lip Balm

A while ago I came across a Lierac Hydragenist gift set in TKMaxx and Dot kindy got it for me as a gift one Valentine's Day. The set included the Lierac Hydragenist Rescue Balm and the Lierac Hydragenist Lip Balm in Rose inside a pink zip-up wash bag.

The Lierac Hydragenist Extreme Nourishing Rescue Balm is a facial balm for undernourished skin that oxygenates, moisturises and replumps the skin. It has a very rich, thick and buttery texture that is full of nourishing ingredients including glycerin, shea butter, rose flower water, sweet almond protein, rosehip seed oil, and rose flower extract. While it is an amazing product for nourishing very dry skin I should have known better and stayed away from it (can't resist a gift set) as it was very rich for my already oily skin so it wasn't very comfortable to use because of the heavy texture, however I wouldn't mind trying a lighweight version of it. I couldn't find the exact product in the pot, however I think it has been made into a face mask that has almost the same ingredients - maybe I should have tried it as a face mask too.

The Lierac Hydragenist Lip Balm in Rose is a nourishing and repairing silky lip balm with a rosy gloss effect. It is infused with shea butter, soybean oil, cocoa butter, rose flower wax, and castor seed oil. The texture of this buttery lip balm is beautiful and melts onto the lips on contact, and within minutes changes into a sheer bright pink on the lips as it reacts to pH. It has tiny glittery particles that are almost unnoticeable once on and leaves a slightly glossy finish that's it's not sticky, greasy, heavy or waxy. I believe the beautiful metallic effect packaging was a limited edition but it's now available as a crayon. This lip balm is one of my favourites and would definitely repurchase it as a treat. 

Find the Lierac Hydragenist collection on Lookfantastic and Allbeauty.

Have you tried any Lierac products?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)