18.10.19

New In: September 2019

Pandora Heart Hoop Earrings

Issey Miyake ROSE & ROSE

Roses

Primark Hair Scrunchie

H&M Mohair Jumper

Typo Stationery Set


Lixirskin Universal Balm

It was our wedding anniversary last month and Dot got me some heart hoop earrings from Pandora, the Issey Miyake ROSE & ROSE perfume and some flowers. 

From Primark I got a hair scrunchie for just 50p, and a L'oreal Botanicals Coriander Strength Potion from the Boots clearance, which was only £3.

Found a mohair jumper in the H&M sale and I got it for £12 (originally £40), and a stationery set from Typo sale, it was just £3 (I think ha!).

Four our anniversary we got a glass jar and colouring book from my in-laws and the last picture is a couple of free gifts that came with magazines: a benefit mini roller lash mascara and a lixirskin universal emulsion

Also last month I got a few skincare items from Superdrug, which I posted about here

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)