20.8.19

Neal's Yard Geranium & Orange Body Lotion

Neal's Yard Geranium & Orange Body Lotion ingredients and review

This generously sized sample came free with a magazine (got to love free samples that come with British magazines!)

The Neal's Yard Geranium & Orange Body Lotion is a moisturising lotion for all skin types and is meant to leave skin "velvety smooth and delightfully fragrant". It contains no synthetic fragrance or colour, parabens, propylene glycol, silicones, phtalates or EDTA and is non GM. 

As I've used the hand cream form the same line I thought this body lotion would be very heavy and strongly scented but I was pleasantly surprised: the texture is much lighter and the smell is also less intense. 

It has a warming scent composed of geranium and orange essential oils, and leaves skin feeling very soft and moisturised thanks to the use of olive oil, beeswax, pumpkin seed oil, aloe leaf powder, and hyaluronic acid, all of which are organic, except the HA.

I quite enjoy using this body lotion however I'm not sure I would repurchase as it is a bit overpriced at over £21 for 200ml. However, if you are looking for a nice gift for someone or to treat yourself then I'd definitely recommend the Neal's Yard Geranium & Orange Body Lotion.

Have you tried this body lotion?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)