28.2.19

Pink Fur & Mules

Pink Fur & Mules






Primark Scarf // H&M Denim Jacket // New Look Trousers // H&M Cardigan // Zaful Mules

Long time no outfit - actually I took these pictures quite a while ago (in November!) but only now felt like editing and uploading them ha. Feeling adventurous and tried another eccentric combination of pattern with the houndstooth trousers, pastel and non pastel colours and texture with the scarf. 

On other news, I purchased a lot of stationery bits from aliexpress which I can't wait to receive, and a couple of other things from The Works. To say I'm currently obsessed with looking for stationery on aliexpress would be an understatement.

xo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)