3.7.18

New in: May & June 2018

The Ordinary Skincare

Neal's Yard Hand Cream

Primark Broderie Anglaise Dressing Gown

Primark Disney Pyjamas

Heal Crystals Book

Superdrug Hyaluronic Acid

Magazine Freebies from REN & benefit

Sandalwood Incense

The Body Shop Body Butters

Double haul this time because I forgot to post about it last month. 

In May I got a couple of items from The Ordinary, including the AHA 30% + BHA 2% peel and the Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%. Then there's the Nial's Yard Geranium & Orange hand cream as a magazine freebie and a new shower gel to try from Palmolive. Dot got me a new pj set and the cutest dressing gown from Primark. 

Then in June I used my points to get money off a book on Crystals from The Works. In Superdrug they had a buy one, get one half price offer so I got the Calm Skin Facial Spritz and the Simply Pure Hydrating Serum, both for just £4.50. 

A couple more magazine freebies: benefit's bad gal BANG! mascara and REN's Evercalm Day Cream

The Pound World shops are closing down so went and had a look and found a pack of nail files and sandalwood incense for 90p each, and as I've been tying my hair at night to prevent tangles I wanted to try something different and got a hair clip from H&M reduced to £1. The Millionaire bites from Livia's kitchen were part of my meal deal one weekend and they were quite nice.

Lastly, a thrift find: a set of The Body Shop body butters for jut £3 in a charity shop, and a free Doisy & Dam mini chocolate bar that I got for free with my points in Holland & Barrett. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)