2.11.17

New in: September & October 2017

Gucci Bloom Perfume

The Body Shop Skincare
Purple Roses
Wooden Calendar & Miniature Flowers
Elie Tahari Sunglasses
Rituals Body Cream & Benefit They're Real Lipstick
Esmara Leggings & Superdrug Skincare


I haven't been shopping very much lately so I put together the stuff I got in the last 2 months in one post. 
It was our wedding anniversary in September and Dot got me the Gucci Bloom perfume, a wooden heart, flowers, and skincare from the Body Shop: Drops of Youth Emulsion and Vitamin C Peel.

Our in-laws got us a wooden calendar, mini flowers and some magazines (not pictured). Then I treated myself to a pair of Elie Tahari sunglasses as it was my birthday in August.

Dot got me a couple of magazines with freebies including the Rituals Balancing Body Cream and Benefit They're Real Double the lip in Nude Scandal.

And last but not least, I got some thermal leggings from Lidl, along with some vitamins. Also repurchased the Simply Pure Serum and Vitamin E Eye Cream from Superdrug. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)