30.3.17

Dress & Long Cardigan

H&M Camel Cardigan
H&M Camel Cardigan
H&M Camel Cardigan
H&M Camel Cardigan
H&M Camel Cardigan
H&M Camel Cardigan
H&M Camel Cardigan
H&M Camel Cardigan // Zaful Leather Mules // H&M Knitted Dress

You know the feeling when you see someone wearing something that you love, then you ask them where they got it from because you just have to know (and might go and buy it for yourself) and they say "it's vintage"? It's a bit annoying but it has inspired me to try it for myself, so this weekend we are going to visit some charity shops and hopefully will find something amazing. I will be on the lookout for books, vinyls, jeans and basket bags (!).

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)