29.12.16

Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Cream

Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Cream
A while ago, I had about £10 worth of points at a certain department store's beauty section that were about to expire, so I set out to find something nice to spend them on, and I found a Burt's Bees skincare set which included the Coconut Foot Cream. Even though I'm a big skincare fan, I tend to neglect the skin on my body and just focus on my face so getting said Burt's Bees set made sense. 

The Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Cream combines coconut oil, lanolin and glycerin to "revive and rejuvenate dry feet" and can be used daily or as an overnight foot treatment. What I noticed upon using this product for the first time is that it has a nice coconut smell and feels quite oily, so it takes a while to absorb, but I definitely saw that it leaves skin feeling softer the following day. If you fancy treating yourself to a new foot cream with natural ingredients, then I would recommend you try it.


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)