13.1.16

Garnier Ultimate Blends Delicate Soother

Garnier Ultimate Blends Delicate Soother
Some shampoos can be very drying on my scalp and can make it itchy or result in dry skin as well, which is why I look for shampoos with gentle cleansers in the ingredients. Garnier just came out with a new ultimate blend for sensitive scalp & fragile hair, which I would really like to try as soon as I finish my current shampoo and conditioner. 

The Garnier Ultimate Blends Delicate Soother promises calming and soothing the feel of a sensitive scalp and giving you gorgeous, touchably soft hair thanks to a unique blend enriched with delicate oat milk and rice cream that has a soft, creamy texture & delicate fragrance. "Itchy, sensitive scalps feel soothed and hair feels protected, and irresistibly soft to the touch. Shiny and intensely nourished, hair never looked so beautiful!"


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)