4.8.15

New In: July 2015

coco mademoiselle
avon silky moisture body wash
elemis papaya enzyme peel
h&m dressing gown
garnier combination micellar water
l'occitane shampoo & conditioner

New slippers from Primark as the ones I had were a bit worn, a sample of Coco Mademoiselle we got when Dot got a new aftershave and the Simple Face Mist I got just to bump up the total to £50 so I could get an extra 500 points on my Boots card ;)

Avon Body Wash that will be put to the test soon, a couple of magazines with freebies, including the Elemis Papaya Enzime Peel Mask. Bourjois The Volumiser Mascara and a Topman Leather Card Holder that was about £2 or £3.

The H&M jacket was only £7 and I've been using it as a dressing gown for the summer months as it's lightweight but I also like that it looks very fancy haha.
The Garnier Micellar water for combination skin as I needed a new makeup remover.

Also a couple of freebies with Elle and Harper's Bazaar magazines: a skincare sampler set by Malin + Goetz and a mini L'Occitane Shampoo & Conditioner.

Since it will be my birthday later this month, I tried to shop as little as possible so I could spoil myself. But even though I tried, I failed a little bit and bought myself some early presents that I will be writing about soon.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)