8.5.13

Skull sweatshirt




Shirt: Primark
Skull top: H&M
Earrings, Jeans: both Topshop
Shoes: F&F


Don't forget to check out my giveaway here.

xo

17 comments:

  1. Very nice sweater!!!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute- that gif at the end is so awesome! I need to learn how to do those!

    Sam
    http://www.samishome.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with the sweatshirt! Nice outfit :)

    Monica x
    The Total Opposite

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovin' the skull top!!
    Love,
    Krisella

    www.lippiemonster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an original sweatshirt, I love it :)

    xx,

    Claudia

    cwbritto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute sweater!
    thank you so much for your comment!
    new post on my blog! i would like to know what you think of it!

    muah*
    mariana

    http://asouthbreeze.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your very pretty love the lace skull sweater x

    www.krystelcouture.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh really nice skull sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this skull sweater and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    Kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've got the same top! It's so comfy and useful in England where the weather can change so quickly! Love the combo you wore it with though!

    Kate x

    kashazee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)