25.10.23

Forest & Shore Thrive Hair Oil

Forest & Shore Thrive Hair Oil

About a month ago I was kindly sent the Forest & Shore Thrive Hair Oil* to try out.

This 100% natural hair oil is designed to promote growth and strengthen follicles to encourage stronger hair and improve density.

To achieve this, it uses a blend of energising Coffee, Rosemary and Parsley Seed Oils. It also contains nourishing Almond, Olive, Avocado, Castor, Coconut, Argan and Baobab Oils.

Despite this, it does not feel greasy and a few minutes after massaging into my scalp, any oil residue is pretty much completely absorbed into my hands. It is easy to wash off in the shower and I enjoy the strong herbal scent it has.

I have been using it for nearly 4 weeks as a mini-mask, leaving it on a couple of hours before washing my hair and it seems to be helping with hair loss as I am seeing a bit less fall out in the shower. 

It comes packaged in a glass bottle inside a cardboard box, and has a long PAO of 24 months. It is also vegan and made in England, and much more affordable than other hair oils at £18.99 for 100ml.

If you are looking for a hair promoting oil it is definitely worth giving the Thrive Hair Oil a try.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)