18.10.23

Dr Sam's Flawless Cleanser

Dr Sam's Flawless Cleanser

A couple of weeks ago I received the Dr Sam's Flawless Cleanser*, which is part of Dr Sam Bunting's skincare line.

This non-comedogenic and fragrance free cleanser is very gentle on the skin thanks to Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and Allantoin.

It is recommended to use one pump in the morning and 2 pumps at night, however, I find only one pump is enough each time, as I do use a micellar water beforehand in the evening.

The packaging feels sturdy and the pump dispenses just the right amount of product for each use. 

The cleanser has a thick gel texture that melts into the skin. It is non foaming, so does not dry out the skin, in fact it leaves skin feeling very soft and moisturised.

Even though it is fragrance free, as I massage it on, the product gives off an almond or marzipan-like scent which I really like. I believe the scent (which is nothing like other unscented cleansers that smell a bit off-putting and even rancid at times) is due to the quality of the ingredients.

The Dr Sam's Flawless Cleanser is a great option for every skin type and will work well with any actives in your routine as it is so gentle. 

Get 10% off with code MSVANILLE.

xo

PS. Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)