6.10.23

All Used Up #24

All Used Up #24

Welcome to the latest instalment of All Used Up!

Nacific AHABHA Serum*: a very gentle exfoliating serum that helps prevent and reduce breakouts. Non irritating, cute packaging and nice scent. 

Heimish Marine Care Eye Cream*: nice whipped consistency and lots of great ingredients including peptides. Love the applicator too however, this cream dried out my eye area :(

Cutex Moisture Guard Nail Polish Remover: effective and quick to remove nail polish without drying my nails out. Will have to look for an alternative (took  me years to finish) but I think I found one!

HUM Skin Squad Probiotic Supplement*: designed to reduce acne breakouts from within. After 4 to 6 weeks I definitely noticed clearer skin. Great product, would recommend it.

Nivea Care Shower Diamond & Argan Oil: lathers gently, and leaves skin feeling clean and soft. Not their best fragrance but did not irritate my skin and does the job.

The Body Shop Ginger Shampoo*: with follicle stimulating properties plus Piroctone Olamine to help reduce dandruff and hair loss. It effectively reduces flakes and itchy scalp and would use again. (Use code AFFNAVILLE for 20% off)

TIRTIR Cica Bubble Toner*: this foaming toner feels very refreshing on the skin, soothes and reduces redness while leaving skin hydrated and lightly moisturised. Would have it again. 


Have you tried any of these products?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)