3.5.24

Ziaja Goat's Milk Range

Ziaja Goat's Milk Range

I was recently selected as a Ziaja ambassador and am delighted to share my reviews on some items they kindly sent me to try out:

Ziaja Goat's Milk Duo Phase Make-Up Remover: this gentle makeup remover is fragrance and dye-free so great for sensitive skin. It features Castor Seed Oil and Goat Milk Extract for soft and moisturised skin. It is effective, easy to use and very gentle on my skin. It is priced at £4.46 for 120ml

Ziaja Goat's Milk Shampoo: it is infused with Hydrolyzed Keratin and Goat Milk Extract which help leave hair feeling soft and smooth. It lathers well, gently cleansing the scalp and hair and features a comforting creamy, floral scent which I like. The generously sized 400ml bottle is only £3.36.

Ziaja Goat's Milk Hair Conditioner: like the Shampoo, it also contains Hydrolyzed Keratin and Goat Milk Extract to achieve smooth and shiny hair. It has a lightweight consistency that rinses off easily, leaves my hair feeling soft and also features the same fragrance as the shampoo. This 200ml bottle retails for £2.53.


I love how they use effective and gentle ingredients within this range while also being extremely affordable. 

I would definitely recommend checking out Ziaja as they have several ranges to choose from so you are bound to find one that works for your hair or skin needs.

Use code NAVILLE for 10% off!✨


Have you tried Ziaja?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)