16.5.23

YesStyle Haul #13

YesStyle Haul #13


@skincarestationery YesStyle haul featuring sunscreen to protect from UV rays this season ☀️ Use code NAV2019 for money off your next order #YesstyleUVDefense @YesStyle @YesStyleInfluencers #iunik #yesstyle #suncare #cosrx #mizon #yesstylehaul #kbeauty ♬ You - Vietra

My most recent YesStyle haul and hopefully not the last one! 

This time I got:

iUNIK Propolis Vitamin Eye Cream: actually a repurchase, I liked it so much that I had to have it again. Full review here.

COSRX Aloe Soothing Sun Cream: with SPF50+ PA+++ and soothing Aloe Vera plus vitamin E, I won it in one of their giveaways, and just in time for sunnier days!

JULYME Perfume Non Wash Hair Pack*: a leave-in conditioner designed to repair and nourish hair.  

With scents inspired by designer perfumes, they are meant to infuse the hair with fragrance 'all day long'. 

I received Sunset Freesia which is inspired by Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia cologne and features a floral and sweet scent. 

I found that it was a bit overpowering in the tube but it becomes more subtle after it is applied. 

It has a lightweight gel texture that is easy to work through the hair. Afterwards my hair was left gently scented, feeling soft and smooth, shiny and with reduced frizz. 

If you are looking for a new leave-in conditioner or multitasking hair fragrance I would recommend trying out the JULYME Perfume Non Wash Hair Pack.

With my purchase I also received a couple of samples including the VILLAGE 11 FACTORY Active Clean Toner which helps remove impurities and dead skin cells thanks to AHA & BHA, and the MIZON Orga-Real Barrier Cream which is infused with Shea Butter and Green Tea to moisturise and protect the skin.

Don't forget to use code NAV2019 for money off your next YesStyle order and join their Influencer Program for sponsored products each month.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)