25.5.23

All Used Up #22

All Used Up #22 Lancome Renergie Serum, Skinfix Cleanser, Iunik Galactomyces Serum

Welcome to a new instalment of All Used Up!

Skinfix Foaming Clay Cleanser*: this gentle cleanser contains 3 types of clay and has a smooth texture and lathers gently but cleanses well and does not dry the skin out. It did not break me out either and left my skin feeling soft and smooth. Would use it again. Full review here

Lush Grass Shower Gel*: lathes and cleanses well without leaving skin feeling dry or tight. The scent is not as fresh as I would have imagined (it's warm and a bit spicy) but a good shower product nonetheless that leaves skin feeling soft. I liked the formulation but the scent wasn't amazing enough for me to repurchase. Full review here.

Lancôme Rénergie HFC Triple Serum*: this serum features 3 separate chambers which contain Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C + Niacinamide, and Ferulic Acid. It has a creamy lotion texture after mixing the 3 components together, moisturises and reduces redness. It helped almost completely eliminate a red vein under my right eye which was amazing. Would recommend if you are looking for a new antioxidant serum. Full review here

Iunik Galactomyces Synergy Serum: a super lightweight serum with hydrating Hyaluronic acid, Niacinamide, Rose Water and Galactomyces to help with signs of ageing, brightening, pore control and oil-balance. It absorbs very quickly, helps soften the skin and soothes while reducing redness. I would use it again. Full review here

Dove Nourishing Secrets Restorative Winter Ritual: this limited edition body wash is formulated without SLES and is infused with sandalwood oil and winter spices. It has a warm, lightly spiced scent which I like and it is moisturising thanks to Sunflower Seed and Soybean oils. It does lather very lightly and leaves skin feeling soft. Unfortunately, as with most Dove body washes, when I use it for several days in a row it can feel like a residue is building up on my skin which I don't love. 

Have you tried any of these products?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)