4.5.23

All Used Up #21

All Used Up #21

Welcome to the latest instalment of the All Used Up Series!

Avon Senses Warming Cocoa Shower Cream: it lathers and cleanses well, and rinses off easily, leaving skin soft and supple. Smells great too: warm, creamy and spicy. Not a lot of cocoa notes though but would use again.

Garnier Micellar Vitamin C Cleansing Water*: smells fresh and soapy. Unsure if a product with Vitamin C which I rinse off would do a lot in terms of brightening but it cleanses and removes makeup well so I would use it again. Full review here.

Iunik Rose Galactomyces Synergy Serum: super lightweight serum that absorbs almost instantly. It has a faint powdery rose scent and helps soothe and reduce redness while hydrating my skin. Also has brightening and pore/oil control properties thanks to Niacinamide. Would probably use again. Full review here.

Lancôme Advanced Génifique Night Cream*: very nourishing and slightly waxy texture but doesn't break me out. It also helps with redness thanks to the probiotics in the formula. It has a citrus fragrance which I don't mind and I really like the glass jar. I would use it again. Full review here

Coxir Black Snail Collagen Eye Cream*: very lightweight and hydrating, with amazing anti-ageing ingredients. I just didn't love the texture as it is quite stringy and takes a while to absorb unless I apply a tiny amount. If "too much" is applied (which is my usual amount for any eye cream) it doesn't layer well. On the upside it would last for ages but I will be giving this away. Full review here

Have you tried any of these products?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)